From a critical perspective, and through the exchange of different views, practices and themes, the aim is to expand our knowledge about:
- New cultural and educational contexts derived from the development of digital technologies in a globalised world.
- The incorporation of ICT in teaching and learning processes.
- Methodological changes associated with the use of ICT and their impact in education practices.
- The role of educational policy in the promotion of educational innovation and improvement.
- The training of different agents in the education sector.
Participants' main task will consist of exploring and developing the issues that emerge during the conference. Participants will be able to make critical judgments about the value of ICT development and its use in teaching and learning, its impact on participation in contemporary society, and its role in shaping the future.